If you own a Laurastar ironing system (such as Laurastar S4a, Laurastar S5a, Laurastar S6a, Laurastar S7a or Laurastar Pulse):
- Set up the board and insert the steam cord holder into the special opening.
- Remove the iron from its box and place it on the iron rest.
- Hook the steam cord into its holder.
- Place the cover over the rear of the board and adjust it.
- Adjust the height of the board using the handles. To lower the board, use the adjustment lever. To raise it, lift the board back up with your arms.
- Move your open board using its wheels by lifting it at the edge.
Are you happy with our response?