1) If you own a steam generator Laurastar Lift or Laurastar Lift +:
These two alerts signal that there is almost no water left in the water tank. If there is a continuous beep and the water light indicator turns red, refill the water tank with cold tap water and put it back in its place. If the light stays red when the water tank is full, this means that the tank is not in its proper place. Remove the water tank and put it back in place fully, with the cover open.
2) If you own an ironing system Laurastar Go or Laurastar Go +:
These two alerts signal that there is almost no water left in the boiler tank. To fill it up, follow these instructions:
1. Press the « steam » button on the iron and hold it down until any residual steam has been fully released.
2. Switch off the Laurastar Go/Go+ and disconnect the plug from the outlet.
3. Slowly unscrew the refill cap (with a cloth to avoid any direct contact with the steam) until you hear or see the steam escaping – around 2 turns – and wait until the steam has been fully released.
4. Unscrew the cap fully.
5. Refill the bottle provided with water and place the mouth of the bottle in the hole of the boiler. Briefly squeeze the bottle. Once full, carefully screw the refill cap back on.
6. Plug the appliance back in and switch your Laurastar back on
to continue ironing.
3) If you own an ironing system (such as Laurastar S4a, Laurastar S5a, Laurastar S6a, Laurastar S7a or Laurastar Pulse):
These two alerts signal that there is almost no water left in the water tank. Remove the water tank without switching off the ironing system, fill it with cold tap water up to the MAX level then put the water tank back in the boiler.
Are you happy with our response?